lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

Where I live? And that is in my house or apartment?

*Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
I live in house

-How mony rooms are there in your house?
I my house there are 2 rooms

  Living room
 *Sofa
*magazines *coffe table *sound equipment

-In the rooms of my house there are 1 TV, 1 sofas,
Photographs, air conditioning and  bedside

Diningroom
*dining table *dinnerware * vessels

-In the diningroom of my house there are 1 table, and several chairs


kitchen
 *Cabinets *Toaster  *refrigerator
*microwave 


-In the kitchen of my house there are 1 toaster, 3 cobinets,
1 microwave, 1 refrigerator.


bedroom
* air conditioning * bed *TV
* clothing 

-In the bedroom of my house there are 2 bed, tv, air conditioning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario