lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

My conversation..!!

*Rita:Hi angelin how are you?

*Angelin: Hi rita good and you?

*Rita: well thank god! I can make you a question?

*Angelin: yeah right tell me wath happened?

*Rita: Angelin what time you usually get up?

*Angelin: I get up around at 10 oclock am

*Rita: that's ok and generally what is your routine after you wake?

*Angelin: good friend after I get up I go to the beathrooom,
Breakfast, get dressed and then I check my schudele of
Matters before I left for university class.

*Rita: and when it arrives at your house after you leave class?

*Angelin: arribed around at 6:00pm oclock I bath, and then I get
To review the materials the next day before going to sleep!

*Rita:ok thanks for the information rita you are well.!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario